Pilates Classes – Going From Strength to Strength
Pilates classes here at Sheffield Physio For Fitness Limited are always popular and places are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment. The course is run every Monday evening 7.30pm. – 8.30pm in the studio room of Physio For Fitness Limited. We have also added a new Wednesday morning classes (10.30am – 11.30am), see the full details below.
These Pilates classes are suitable for all levels therefore you do not need to have done a previous course. Anyone experienced in Pilates are welcome to attend as the exercises will be tailored to suit individual levels and needs.
The details below should answer all the questions you may have prior to attending the course. Should you have any further queries please don’t hesitate to give us a call.
- Location: The courses will be run in the Studio room of Physio For Fitness Ltd, access is via the side gate, down the steps to the entrance is at the rear. Please take care on the steps particularly if the ground is wet and use the handrail provided.
- Duration: Course duration is 8 weeks and will then continue into a further eight week course should you wish to continue progressing. The course is open to any adult member of the public and of course current and previous patients of Physio For Fitness Limited.
- Start Time: 7.30pm -8.30pm (Mondays), or 10.30am-11.30am (Wednesdays). For prompt start please arrive 15 minutes before start time on the first evening of the course. This will allow for documentation and payment.
- Cost: The cost of the 8-week course is £64.00 and cheques should be made payable to “Physio For Fitness Ltd” and sent to the above address.
To reserve a place on the course we require payment in full or a deposit of £24 with the remainder paid on the first day of the course.*
* In the event of a class being cancelled due to inclement weather a further class will be offered at the end of the course.
- It is essential to bring any medication that you may require i.e. asthma inhalers etc.
- Please complete the health questionnaire and bring that with you on the first evening of the course.
- 1 Floor mat
- Dress – loose comfortable clothing, shoes are not required during the class.
- It would also be advisable to bring some water and a towel.
NOVEMBER 2012 – NEW WEDNESDAY MORNING PILATES CLASSES
From 7, November, 2012, due to increased popularity of our pilates course, we are running an additional course on Wednesday mornings (10.30am-11.30am).
The new Wednesday pilates classes are being run alongside the Monday classes and are aimed at giving people more flexibility. Perhaps you prefer to come to our pilates classes during the daytime particularly as the dark nights are drawing in. Perhaps you wish to attend more than one class per week. The evening pilates classes will of course continue for those who work during the day and are unable to attend the morning class.
This is an exciting development which and expansion of our services. Of course our very popular teacher Sarah Rixon is teaching both pilates classes. We do need your help however in spreading her word about the class changes so we can get a workable attendance, so that we can make them as popular as the Monday classes.