Physiotherapy Treatments in Sheffield
LATEST NEWS: Our new Wednesday Pilates classes have now started - click here for details!
Physio For Fitness Ltd
was established by Bill Newby in 2001, in Seagrave Drive, Gleadless
. We provide physiotherapy care for all aspects of Spinal and Musculoskeletal related problems. We use a range of treatments such as, Mobilization, Spinal Manipulation, Electrical therapy, acupuncture for pain relief, Sports and Body Massage. We run regular Pilates courses and are keen on home exercises as part of our patient after-treatment care programme. A free loan of a TENS machines is also available.
Take some time to explore this site for details of the ailments that we treat. Even if your problem is not listed on our site, just call for free advice and you may find you have a problem that we can help you with.
Our clinic facilities include:
Our Clinic Opening Hours are:
- 2 fully equipped treatment rooms
- 15 x 15 meter studio room for pilates classes and exercise
- Reception/waiting room
- Wheelchair access if required
- On premises parking for 4 cars, additional on road parking
- Monday 2.00 p.m. – 7.00 p.m.
- Tuesday 9.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.
- Wednesday 9.00 a.m – 11.30 a.m & 4.30 p.m. – 7.00 p.m.
- Thursday 9.00 a.m – 2.00 p.m.
- Friday 9.30 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
- Saturday 9.30 a.m. – 12.00 noon
Our clinic is covered by major insurance companies, including Westfield Health, BUPA, Norwich Union, WPA, Trauma Care, Maitland Medical, Medical Support, Medicare and other insurance companies.